The below is a list of recommended practices to ensure the best possible experience while using Quick Product Import.
Shopify and Quick Product Import accept product images in the form of image links (the "Image Src" field on your .CSV).
It is a best practice to populate this field with links that are generated by uploading your images to your store's file storage.
To do so:
- Click on Settings on the bottom-left of your store Admin Panel
- Click on Files
- Upload any images that will be used on your spreadsheet
- Copy the links of the uploaded images to the corresponding rows on your spreadsheet
Note: It is not recommended to upload third-party image links directly from your spreadsheet.
To do so:
- Click on Products on the left-hand navigation bar in your Admin Panel
- Click on the Sort button near the top-right corner
- In the Sort dropdown, select Sort by Created (newest first).
Your products should now be sorted in a way that is easy to compare to the spreadsheet you used for upload.